Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Amazon Customer is back to Canman

All my Amazon reviews and comments appear to have reverted back from "Amazon Customer" to "Canman", so I suspect it was just squirrels. I just remembered another incident last summer where I found my reviews were unavailable. I went running to the library to see if they were available on their computers. They weren't! I got all excited and tried to find what other reviews were available. I don't even remember whether any others were or not. A short time later all of mine were back online.

Brandon Shollenberger's suggestion that his $9.99 mp3 cd version of his 99 cent ebook was a title mix up also seems plausible and likely. I'm probably reading too much Pointman.


List of Links:

https://thepointman.wordpress.com/2017/01/08/a-message-in-two-parts-part-two/


No comments:

Post a Comment